The Moving Mountains® No-Pork Sausage Burger is a succulent plant-based burger that makes a mouth-watering and unique meal. Try this versatile plant-based sausage burger for a hearty breakfast or lunch and even a delicious dinner.
• 3-star Great Taste Award winner
• Generates less greenhouse gas emissions and requires less resources to make (compared to pork burger of the same weight)
• Packed with plant protein & natural ingredients
• Contains zero cholesterol
• 100% plastic free & recyclable retail packaging
• 100% free of hormones, antibiotics, & GMO ingredients
• Certified vegan by The Vegan Society
How to Cook:
1. For best results, cook from frozen.
2. Add oil to a frying pan and fry for ~6 mins on each side on medium heat, flipping regularly.
3. Make sure the Sausage Burger is cooked thoroughly before eating.
All appliances vary, cooking instructions are provided as a guideline only. Ensure food is piping hot and cooked thoroughly prior to serving. Cook from frozen. Once thawed or cooked, do not refreeze and consume within 24 hours. Do not preheat then cook again.
Water, oyster mushroom, vegetable protein (Soya protein concentrate, Soya protein isolate, pea protein isolate), vegetable oil (coconut, sunflower), rice, Wheat gluten, starch (Wheat), natural flavouring, thickeners (methyl cellulose, sodium alginate), Oat fibre, vinegar, dextrose monohydrate, salt, lemon juice, preservative (lactic acid), colour (beetroot red), Barley malt extract, vitamin B12.
For allergens see ingredients in Bold. Made in a factory where Peanuts & Nuts are present.